Sunday, March 20, 2011

My First Blog Entry

Welcome to The Sparrow Moon blog.  I'm Laura, and I am launching this humble blog to: 


connect with other artists, and creative bloggers; and share my work and interests through personal photos.


Who am I?


I'm an internationally collected visual artist living and working in beautiful Kentucky, USA.  I have a small shop on Etsy where I sell my work and enjoy interacting with other artists and crafters.  

 {stay tuned to the blog for updates about my new shop venue, coming spring 2012}

I am interested in good books and films, healthy eating and exercise, photography, buying locally, art and craft festivals, and much more.  I earned my B.A. in Studio Art in 2009 and am happily married to a quiet writer who inspires me daily.  We live a simple life with our little dog and three cats.


I hope you will stay tuned.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...