Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Snowy morning

We thought we might be done with winter, but here it is back again.


The month of January flew by for me.  I have closed my Etsy shop and have set many ambitious goals for the next few months.  I have started a self-directed course in Adobe Photoshop and it's a challenge but so necessary for my other goals!  I have also been working in the inspiring book by Julia Cameron: The Artist's Way.  I highly recommend it for any artist (visual, dramatic, musical, written word, etc.) who has been struggling with a creative block.


I hope to have a new shop venue opened this spring.  I look forward to sharing the progress with you. 


This fresh snow invigorates and excites me.  I hope you are having a productive and inspiring new year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...